It often happens that you need to cut a song, but there is no software at hand or it is too complicated. There is a simple solution to this challenge – our online application for cutting music. It works online, so you don’t need to install the application to your computer: just open a browser and start cutting. The task is simplified to a series of easy steps, and here’s an instruction on how to perform them:
- Open mp3cut.net in your browser.
- Next step is to open the file you want to cut a section from. Our application allows opening a file stored on your computer, a file from YouTube or SoundCloud.
In order to open a file stored on your hard drive, click “Open file”. In terms of formats, our application supports cutting tracks in MP3 or in any other audio or video format. If you open a video file, the cutter will extract audio track from it.
- Now that you’ve opened the song, you need to select the interval you want to cut by moving the blue sliders. You can drag them with your mouse cursor or use the arrow key on your keyboard.
- You can make the track fade-in from silence and gradually become louder. It can be useful when creating a ringtone. For this purpose, enable “Fade-in” function.
- Choose a format you wish to save a file in. The default format is MP3; it is optimal for most cases.
- Click the “Cut” button.
- Click “Download”, and in the resulting window specify the folder on your computer to store the music fragment you have cut.