Find your Instagram User ID
Go to Instagram.com and do the follwoing:
- View your profile
- Right Click one of your images and select «Copy Link»
- Paste that link below
Instagram User ID Finder
We can no longer operate this service as it was originally conceived
Due to changes in Instagram’s API Terms of Service, I am no longer able to offer the Instagram User ID Finder as a service. I honestly didn’t appreciate how popular this service was, until I got eMails from users pointing out that the service was no longer operational.
I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your past usage of my tool.
Thank you and take care!
But here is a trick to help you out
- Open Google Chrome and access your Instagram Profile Page, e.g. Lufthansa Instagram Page
- Open the Developer Tools (F12 on Windows; ⌥+⌘+i on OS X)
- Click the Console Option
- At the little command prompt enter:
window._sharedData.entry_data.ProfilePage.graphql.user.idand hit enter
- If you get an error, reload the page and try again
- Until Instagram Changes their page, this will output your User-ID
Steps last updated on 04-June-2016
Here a screeshot to help your get your bearings
Further kudos to «Tom», who pointed out the changed code snippet on 01 May 2018